Pixel Moon Brooches by Ashley Hay
Available as a shirt & other products, Jan. 29th only @ Shirtpunch.
Can we talk about this? I work at one of the most innovative companies in the world. This is in our ladies bathrooms. We can invent tape and dental products but can’t update our feminine product disposal system. They even redid the bathrooms and put this 1970’s system back in!
Oh, this is discreet huh?! I don’t think putting my feminine products in a bag and then carrying it out for everyone to see me put in the trash is discreet. Not to mention that this bag is the loudest bag to open. It is less obvious than those airplane puke bags. Dive bars even have a small trash can in the stall for discreet disposal. What the fuck?!
Jessica Williams talks to John Tamny, columnist for Forbes
John Tamny, professional asshole
Daily wish to the universe that this woman be given her own show like she deserves to have.
Jessica Williams is basically the best, right?
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
Bless you child. I have said this for years.